- Introduction: document governs website use; consent to website document: implied; consent to website terms and conditions: express; website user minimum age.
- Copyright notice: UCC copyright notice; ownership of rights in website.
- Permission to use the website: licence to use the website; no downloading; website use: permitted purposes; no modification of website content; limitations on licence to use the website; redistributable content; suspension or restriction of access to the website.
- Feeds: access to feeds; accessing feeds and acceptance of document; feeds licence; feeds licence condition; revocation of feeds licence.
- Social media platforms: website includes social media features; functions of social media features; social media platform terms and conditions; no liability for social media platforms; a collection of information by social media platforms.
- News: articles may not reflect publisher views.
- Misuse of the website: acceptable use: prohibitions; using contact details prohibited; veracity of information supplied.
- Registration and accounts: account eligibility; account registration process; no other person permitted to use account; notify on misuse of account; use of another’s account.
- User login details: provision of login details; user ID rules and impersonation; password to be kept confidential; notify on disclosure of password; responsibility for password loss.
- Cancellation and suspension of account: rights of operator over free website account; cancellation policy for unused accounts; cancellation of free website account by user.
- Comments feature use of comments feature; moderation of comments; comment licence and rules.
- Our rights to use your content: definition of user content; licence of user content; sub-licensing of user content; right to bring proceedings in respect of user content; waiver of moral rights in user content; the user may edit own content; delete etc user content on breach.
- Rules about your content: user content warranty; no unlawful user content; user content rules; civility and user content; hyperlinking and user content; previous complaints and user content.
- Report abuse: request to report abuse; how to report abuse.
- Limited warranties: no warranties for information; right to discontinue website publication; no implied warranties or representations relating to the website.
- Limitations and exclusions of liability: caveats to limits of liability; interpretation of limits of liability; no liability for free information or services; no liability for force majeure; no liability for business losses; no liability for loss of data or software; no liability for consequential loss; no personal liability.
- Indemnity: indemnity from website users.
Breaches of these
terms and conditions
: consequences of the breach; non-circumvention of measures upon breach.
- Third-party websites: third party websites: hyperlinks not recommendations; third party websites: no control or liability.
- Variation: document may be revised; variation of website document: unregistered users; variation of website document: registered users.
- Assignment: assignment by first party; assignment by a second party.
- Severability: severability of whole; severability of parts.
- Third-party rights: third party rights: benefit; third party rights: the exercise of rights.
- Entire agreement: entire agreement – use of the website.
- Law and jurisdiction: governing law; jurisdiction.
- Statutory and regulatory disclosures: eCommerce regulations: trade register; eCommerce regulations: authorisation scheme; eCommerce regulations: professionals; eCommerce regulations: code of conduct; value-added tax number.
- Our details: website operator name; company registration details; place of business; contact information.